Thursday 28 May 2009

The Campaign is still going strong...

Sorry I haven't blogged in a wee while...

I am pleased to say my cold seems to be clearing up and I am back on the campaign trail, trying to move things forward!

The first bit of exciting news is that I received a phone call today from the Department for Children Schools and Families (DCSF) and a meeting has been arranged between their officials, myself and hopefully my mentor (if he can make it)! This follows the pitch I wrote to Ed Balls and the letter I received in response to it. We are going to discuss how they can support me in my campaign... I have a few ideas myself but if you want to share any, you are more than welcome! The meeting is in London on Tuesday 9th June so feedback would be much appreciated before then!

Yesterday I went for a photo shoot for the volunteering magazine called Engage, the photographer Simon is the owner of a vintage clothing shop called Rags to Bitches it was a fun shoot and my campaign mug came in handy as you will be able to see from some of the photo's below.




1 comment:

Molly said...

Glad to hear that your campaign is still moving forward Holly :) I hope all goes well in the meeting on June 9th.

Lovely photos :D

Take care,
Moll x x