Wednesday 6 May 2009

Birthday!

A quick blog to thank you all for your lovely birthday messages, wishes, cards and gifts! I have been thoroughly spoilt!

I got a gorgeous Thomas Sabo charm bracelet (with 3 charms) off my Mum and Dad, vouchers, money, perfume, craft stuff, chocolates, flowers and other lovely bits and bobs!

I celebrated with my friends yesterday evening with another night of Drinking and Dancing! My head was a bit sore this morning.... and so were my feet! I had a fabulous night though as you can tell from the pictures...

Me and Sally

Me and Luke

Me and Carrie

Me and Nic

Me and Hanne


Luke, Me and Marcus

Tonight I went out for tea with the family and some friends...

Me and My Brother Andy

I am also busy packing for my trip away to Ireland, I am so lucking forward to it... my Uncle and Auntie will be over from Australia so it will be great to see them again and see other family and friends! Sadly it won't all be fun, fun, fun... I have a university assignment in for next Thursday so the trusty laptop will be coming with me and I will be working on it while I am away!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Glad you had such a great Birthday! xx

Molly said...

Glad you enjoyed your birthday celebrations. The charm bracelet is lovely :)

I hope you have a lovely time in Ireland seeing all your family and friends. Don't work too hard! ;)

Moll x x