Tuesday 5 May 2009

Busy Week..

Busy week ahead...

Today I am having some friends round for drinks and a takeaway before we head out into town to celebrate my first post-transplant birthday! I bought a new dress yesterday, bright pink (of course)... and my Mum bought me some gorgeous pink jewelry to go with it!

Wednesday, My actual birthday will just be a quiet one (because I will probably still be recovering) and then out for tea with the family, my brother, his wife and my little niece!

Finally Thursday... I go away to Ireland, my first flight post transplant!!! My Mum is originally from Ireland so she still has some family and friends there, it will be great to see them and also interesting for them to see the difference in me!

So a lot of firsts to look forward to this week! Of course which wouldn't be possible if it weren't for my donor and their family. They are never far from my thoughts....

3 comments:

Molly said...

Your week does sound very busy, but also very exciting! I hope you have a great time celebrating your birthday and exploring Ireland :D How long are you going to Ireland for?

Hugs,
Moll x x

Holly said...

Thanks Moll,

Thursday to Monday! Last time I went I had to have dialysis while I was there so it will be nice not to have that to worry about and just enjoy!

Take care x x x

Molly said...

Fantastic, enjoy! :D I'll look forward to hearing all about it when you return.

Moll x x