Wednesday 4 November 2009

A big week...

It is a busy week ahead... tomorrow I GRADUATE! I can't believe how quick it has come around... in fact I can't believe that I have finished my 3 years at uni! I may have to now grow up a bit!
I've had some lovely presents and cards and even got a cake off my Mum and Dad! You can see pics of them here.

The of course on Saturday it is the Live Life Then Give Life Abseil... me and 42 others (a few people have dropped out) will be abseiling down the 100ft Leasowe Lighthouse! There is still time to sponsor by clicking here! Thanks so much to all those that have sponsored already, I'm so pleased I am able to give something back to the charity that have helped me so much!

So going back in time...
Yesterday was a busy day! I went to get my hair cut (got a really short bob) and coloured (I've gone a really dark dark brown, on the advice of mum not to have red hair on my grad photos!)

I then came home and went to the gym, I think the session went well... I passed on the ball this time as my stomach was still hurting from Sunday!

So I did 20minutes on the treadmill on a higher speed setting, 3 of these minutes were jogging!
I did 20 minutes on the bike and cycled 4.5km.
I did 4 laps of the 200m track walking and 1 lap jogging.

I then went out for a couple of drinks in town with a few of my mates, I was originally not going to have a late one, but I only came in at 2.30am this morning so later than I anticipated!

I also had phone calls from the press office at the Royal Liverpool Hospital who want to do a story about me to coincide with the launch of the campaign, to hopefully appear in the Liverpool Echo in the next few weeks. The Manchester Evening News also contacted me but regarding doing a story about me graduating so that will be in the paper sometime this week!

I think thats about it for now! Wish me luck for tomorrow, I hope I don't trip up on stage.....!!!

3 comments:

Molly said...

Congratulations on your graduation Holly and good luck for tomorrow. I hope you enjoy it and come away from it with some fantastic memories to treasure :D

Good luck to for Saturday's abseil, I'll be thinking of you and the rest of the LLTGL abseilers :)

Take care,
Moll x x

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your graduation and hope you had a fab day sure your family must be very proud of you.well done!

Good luck for abseil too!Take care.

best wishes Elaine Rach & family x

Unknown said...

The information is very good and very useful. I really like it and I am also waiting for the post information.

Cara Mengobati Gondok Beracun
Obat Tradisional Nyeri Sendi
OBat Tradisional Asam Urat
Cara Mengobati Benjolan Di Leher
Cara Mengobati Benjolan Di Ketiak