Saturday 26 September 2009

LLTGL Abseil

Hey everyone...

My its been a busy week this week, the #savejess campaign really took off and there will be lots of exciting developments over the next couple of weeks, visit www.savejess.org.uk to keep up to date with it all.

In other exciting news I will be taking part in a 100ft abseil to raise money for Live Life Then Give Life, It will take place on 7th Novemeber at Leasowe Lighthouse in the Wirral. Its all very exciting, I have been organising it all and have around 45 people taking part! It should be a great day and hopefully lots of money will be raised for a fantastic cause.

Leasowe Lighthouse


LLTGL were so supportive of me whilst I waited for my transplant and I want to return the favour and celebrate a WHOLE YEAR without dialysis by doing this challenge! If you want to sponsor me please visit the link below, I know first hand that each donation is gratefully received and will be put to fantastic use.




You can also join the Live Life Then Give Life Abseil group on facebook!

Thanks so much for all your support!

No comments: