Saturday 7 February 2009

New video...

I have just got back from London and what a time I had. (I will blog about that tomorrow)

So there is a new video up on my Battlefront page...

It is an emotional video where Sammy-Jo talks openly about her friend Sam who suffered from Cystic Fibrosis and was on the waiting list for a double lung transplant. Sadly that call did not come in time and Sam didn't make it, she died waiting.

You can watch the video by clicking here

This shouldn't be happening, people needlessly dying, it may have been prevented if more people signed up to the Organ Donor Register!

You are more likely to need a transplant than to ever become a donor after you have died.

So do something today.. sign up and save a life!

Visit my Battlefront page to sign up to the Organ Donor Register and find out more about my campaign!

PS - Thanks Sammy-Jo for agreeing to be filmed, I can't imagine how difficult it must have been for you.

No comments: