Saturday 1 November 2008

Hey guys! Its meeeee!

I'm back in the land of the internet thanks to my Gran who bought me a dongle (usb internet connector) and my bro who set it up and brought in my laptop! So I can keep up to date on all the goss!

So news....

Not much to tell really, just got off dialysis. Kidney is still sleeping!

Weeing a little bit but not a great deal. I thought I was doing well with the pain and stopped all pain killers (tramadol and Paracetamol) a few days ago, but was in a lot of pain about an hour ago so had to ask for some tramadol!

So thats it really, obviously will update asap if there is any other news.

and thanks for all your well wishes, cards and thoughts it has been a great boost and much appreciated!

And... how could I forget... Thanks to the amazing Emily for updating on me!

And its thanks to the support from my family especially mum, dad and brother that I am getting through this and obviously the wonderful donor and his/her family that made all this possible by their courageous and kind decision.


lv Holly x

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear you're doing well Holly.

Andy x

Anonymous said...

so glad you are begining to feel a bit better. alex's kidney slpet for almost 10 days but still going 2yrs on. they say the sleepy ones work best in the long run.
have sent you a card to cheer your day
helen and alex xx

Holly said...

Received the card thanks alex and helen, it really cheered me up and was so thoughtful of you, thanks love Hol x

Aunty P said...

Hey Holly
Great to hear from you. So pleased things are going well. Keep positive that kidney will wake up soon!
Big hugs
Pauline

Anonymous said...

Good to see you posting again Holly

Jen said...

hey Holz.... glad you're feeling loads better! My kidney took a while to wake up as you know, and is now going strong with a creatinine of 90! Sending you lots of lovely wakey thoughts.
jen