Saturday 28 June 2008

I am taking part in the first ever Kidney Research Chester Bridges Walk on 6th July. This is a big challange for me as its 2 miles (doesn't sound alot, but to me it is) and I get tired really easily, but I'm determined to complete it along with my Mum and Dad!

Starting and finishing in the Little Roodee car park, the walk crosses the Old Dee bridge and the Suspension Bridge with a gentle stroll along the Groves. It is a great way of raising money for Kidney Research which focuses on improving the understanding of renal disease, its causes, treatment and management as well as improving patient care.

Donating through Justgiving is quick, easy and totally secure. It’s also the most efficient way to sponsor me! To see my just giving page click on the widget on the right hand side of my blog or click here.

So please sponsor me!

Thanks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck Holly& parents for your sponser walk 'go girl' ;) all for a good cause kidney research hoping cures to help one day....

best wishes Elaine Rach & family xx

ps Hope you keeping as well as possible...